“While Joel is exactly correct as to the consequences of vulnerable devices being harder to define than the act of simply finding vulnerable devices themselves, the research itself does provide value by providing additional evidence for the existence of exposed systems,” Blask said.
- Building Trust Among Cyber Tribes: A National Cybersecurity Center for Yemen
- Response to Dale Peterson’s Article: “How DHS Can Best Help ICS Security”.
- Presidential Executive Order on Cybersecurity
- ICS Cybersecurity CEO Lectures at Sana’a University, Yemem
- ICS Cybersecurity CEO Chris Blask in TechTarget